The Planning Process
So that you know exactly what to expect from our financial planning service, our four step process and the associated costs are explained below.
Your initial meeting with us is free of charge.
1 Initial Consultation
The initial consultation will comprise of:
- An initial meeting with one of our qualified financial advisers
- An opportunity to ask question and understand what we do
- An opportunity for us to establish what you financial needs are
- A discussion about our service propositions and the costs involved
The cost of the initial consultation meeting is covered by us.
2 Financial Review & Recommendation
We will carry out an extensive assessment of your financial circumstances at the outset to establish your financial planning requirements. This will include:
- understanding your situation by gathering information about your existing financial arrangements and full personal circumstances
- understanding of your investment knowledge and attitude and tolerance towards investment risk
- recommendation of an asset allocation model that matches your investment risk profile and the subsequent assessment and suitability of any existing investments
- analysis and design of your investment strategy
- presentation of your recommendation
When we provide you with your financial plan it will be your decision whether to implement our recommendations either completely or in part. A clear breakdown of what we charge for setting up your plan is included in our Key Facts About Our Services and Costs document.
3 Setting Up Your Investment
The arranging and setting up of our investment recommendation includes where appropriate:http://harriespowell.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/CIDD-for-hpp.pdf
- Handling of all fund and policy administration on your behalf
- Regular updates to keep you informed of progress
- Ensure all you documents are issued in line with your expectations
- Confirmation of all actions taken on your behalf in writing
Our fees for this part of the service are covered in detail within our Key Facts About Our Services and Costs document and client agreement which should be read in conjunction with this document.
4 Ongoing Service & Reviews
Your financial and personal objectives may change over time due to changes in your lifestyle or circumstances. We believe it is essential to ensure that the investment portfolio we recommend continues to meet your lifestyle and investment objectives.
Our on-going review service offers:
- Structured reviews
- Assessment of your current circumstances and any changes to your plans that are needed
- Regular updates and information regarding your investments
- A choice of differing levels of support depending on your needs
- On-going support with correspondence and administration issues
Choose the Service you require
We recognise that all clients do not have the same service requirements therefore even though we do provide a guideline by way of our different propositions you are free to choose the level of service that best suits your needs.
Our charges are guaranteed not to increase within the first 12 months of your contract with us. Should we need to increase our charges after this period, you will be given notice of this fact and the opportunity to decide whether to continue with the revised level of charges.
Please note that it is not compulsory for you to sign up to one of our services and we do offer a transactional only service.
Click to view our fees for an on-going service and review
Harries Powell & Price are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 588442)
You are also covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service www.fscs.org.uk